Republic of Kazakhstan has visa free regime for citizens of the following countries:Duration of stay up to 30 days
|Argentina (once a year)
Brazil (once a year)
South Korea (maximum 60 days within 180 days)
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
Citizens of other countries need visa to enter Republic of Kazakhstan
To obtain visa at the Consular Section of the Embassy of Kazakh Republic visa support (Invitation letter) is required. If there is no Embassy of Kazakhstan at your country, you can obtain visa on arrival at the airport.
Citizens of Jordan do need visa support (Invitation letter). They have to provide an application to the Consular Section of the Embassy of Kazakhstan and they can get a Single tourist visa B12 on the basis of it. After 5 calendar days after arrival registration at the Migration Police is required.
Foreign citizens can enter/exit the territory of Kazakhstan using the e-visa only if they arrive and depart from the International Airports of Almaty and Nur-Sultan.
Tourist visa is provided to the citizens of 117 countries, business and medical – 23 countries.
E-visa is valid only for the recipient and not for other people accompanying him.
Paid consular fees are non-refundable.
The passport provided by the visa recipient must meet the following criteria:
1) do not raise doubts about the authenticity and belonging to its owner, contain notes on the extension, reservations, entries, erasures and corrections, torn or embroidered pages;
2) have at least 2 blank pages;
3) its validity expires no earlier than 3 months from the date of expiry of the requested visa.
Hosts have to inform the Migration Service about foreign citizens staying with them within three days from the day they arrive (this service is available online on the Visa and Migration Portal).
Step-by-step electronic visa processing algorithm:
- to obtain an electronic visa, you must register on the website of the Visa-Migration Portal (www.vmp.gov.kz);
- after registration, get acquainted with the requirements for obtaining an electronic visa;
- enter the invitation number (sent by the inviting party in the Republic of Kazakhstan) and fill out a visa application form;
- pay the consular fee (the cost of each electronic visa is $ 60);
- print an electronic visa (a visa is formed in your account and sent to the e-mail specified when filling out the questionnaire);
- present a printed electronic visa when passing through passport control at International Airports in Astana and Almaty.
List of countries whose citizens may obtain single-entry tourist visas to enter the Republic of Kazakhstan:
Antigua and Barbuda
Burkina Faso - Upper Volta
Cote D’Ivoire – Ivory Coast
|Papua New Guinea
Sao Tome and Principe
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Trinidad and Tobago
Central African Republic